Friday 15 February 2013

Eating In Over The Last Year


While still doing a large amount of cooking and stuffing my face both at home and away, I've been fairly remiss at actually writing up recipes or reviews over the last few (six?) months. A lot of the time I've failed to take photos as well which is a shame as there has been a lot that I want to share but sometimes it's either just not appropriate to snap away or I simply prepare, cook & eat before it crosses my mind.

Saying that I've been attempting to sort through my photo files recently and came across a lot of photos from the past year of meals both at home or at restaurants or even fast-ish food places that I thought I may as well put in a couple of posts. As much for my own memory bank purposes as anything else.

This then is the first of those posts: a random collection of food cooked and eaten here in SE1 from the past 12 months or so that I haven't previously blogged. A warning that some of these are taken with my iPhone so the quality isn't great, but hey! you'll get the gist...


BBQ Lamb Cutlets with Potato Salad

Herby Mushrooms on Toast with Poached Egg

Grilled Halloumi & Couscous Salad

Nasi Goreng (well, kind of)

My Flat White Loves Me!

Warm Chickpea, Bacon, Egg & Spinach Salad

Bangers & Mash with Gravy Lake (tm)

Vietnamese Inspired Chicken Salad

Slow Roasted Breast of Lamb with Root Veg Mash

Mint & Balsamic Marinated Lamb Chops with Pea & Leek Mash

Home-made Burger à la Comme Ça

Burger Inner Goodness

Gong Bao Chicken with Dry Fried Green Beans

Seared Scallops with Chorizo and Pea Purée

I've just realised that I didn't actually cook the sausages, pretty sure that was the BF so his trademark gravy lake rather than mine!

I've also just realised that we seem to eat a lot of lamb...



No comments:

Post a Comment